Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sunset dinner at the Beach House





We had an unbelievably fantastic dinner tonight at the Beach House. Our table was at the window – except there is no window…just a beautiful green lawn and the ocean and the sunset. The macadamia nut crusted mahimahi (their signature dish) I had was OK – I guess I’m not wild about Hawaiian fish. The banana foster, on the other hand, was absolutely scrumptious. And the sunset …oh my gosh…it was totally unbelievable. As it got dark, Venus set (you can see it on the last picture to the left of the tree) and then the stars came out, and the night scuba divers with their sea lights could be seen under the sea. A fabulous evening.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That sounds so cool. And I am sure Venus looked a lot bigger in real life.